Sunday, August 4, 2013

Raket!


In the Philippines, anything you do for extra source of income is called "raket". For me, I am using my love for baking as a raket. I bake goods that I can sell for a profit.  This week I am making cream puffs. =)

While it is important to have a regular job that will provide you with a steady income, it is good to also have a source of extra income. It is up to you whether you want to use it for your expenses or save it for  your future.

The best raket you can have is the one that you enjoy the most as it is more of a hobby rather than additional "work". Isn't it nice to earn not just pleasure but real money doing something you love?

Here are some photos I took while baking =)

Piped pate a choux ready for the oven



Cooked pastry shells



Piped the filling in


Drizzled with ganache and ready for sale =)

No comments:

Post a Comment