Sunday, December 1, 2013

For the Love of the Basketball Shoes 👟👞👠👢

I am not a huge basketball fan. Yeah, I know most of you are. It is really just not my thing. Though, I celebrated with all the LaSallians out there when they won the last UAAP.

What I love more than the game is the shoes! Yes! I am a girl who loves to wear sneakers. I find them as fashionable as heels plus it gives a bad ass feel to an outfit. 😎

Basketball shoes are becoming one of my favorite sneakers. They are engineered to support an active athlete who runs, jumps, and does some footwork. This means they are made to be sturdy and comfortable.  And who wouldn't want sturdy and comfortable shoes? It makes me feel good and confident knowing that I can stand and walk (sometimes in a hurry),  comfortably all day.

Here are my shoes that I might never be able to wear in the court but will definitely be wearing in many of my productive days. 😊

Air Jordan 1 "Highlight Reel"

Air Jordan 5 "Floridian"

Air Jordan 13 Pink and Gray

Other comfy shoes also includes...

Asics Gel Lyte III "Knicks"

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the outfit!
    Where did you find these sneakers? I'm totally obsessed with them, but they are sold out everywhere!?

    ReplyDelete