Tuesday, August 6, 2013

About Me


Hi, I am Gena. I am a office girl who loves food and baking and shoes. And now struggling to lose weight towards a healthier lifestyle and for my upcoming wedding with the love of my life whom I met in college.

I am putting up this blog to share and chronicle milestones and discoveries. And by doing so, I hope I can give you ideas with stuff that interests you when you can find nothing specific on the internet.

I also love to create things so you will be seeing a lot of DIY posts here. Nails, hair, wedding stuff, anything worth sharing :) I like to braid and my friends say I'm pretty good at it so if you want to learn a certain kind of braid, let me know so I can post here. I am quite kuripot so I really like doing things by myself rather than paying to have them made (especially if I can do it better *wink*).

I am definitely a dog person! we have 12 dogs at home. Most of them are Shih Tzus. I am quite biased to this breed as for me, they are the kindest and most malambing of all.

I love all things beautiful (and all things delicious, haha!) I do hope you enjoy my posts and may they help inspire you just as much as they inspire me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment