Friday, August 30, 2013

DIY Tangle Free Charger & Earphones Protector


Here's an idea on how to protect and keep your chargers tangle free in a colorful way. =)

What you will need :

Yarn (of your chosen color/s)
Corchet needle
Charger and/or Earphones



Procedure:

1. Take your yarn and loop it around your earphone or charger cord. Make a knot.


2. From there, create a series of slip knots wrapping each one around the cord of your charger/earphones.


3. Continue until you reach the other end. I would usually go with multi-colored yarn so I don't have to change yarns. But if I have to, I usually tuck the ends under as I go for a cleaner look. When you reach the end,  do one last slip knot and cut the yarn leaving 2-3 inches of loose yarn. Then take your needle and use it to tuck it under the previous loops. Cut the excess yarn and you're done. =)

When doing this on your earphones,  you can continue the slip knots up to the end of one of the ear buds. You can start where you left off to continue with the other bud.

My earphones have some sort of rubber where the cords of the two ear buds meet so I stopped there and started from the other end. I also made this one differently. I used a method similar to those you can see when making friendship bracelets!


No comments:

Post a Comment