Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Braided Bangs! =)

I've been all about braided bangs these past few days, so I thought I'd share them with you.
I like because easily turns your hair into simple but fabulous do. It is a simple, dainty and unique way to upgrade a hairstyle.

There are different ways to do it. You can do a French or Dutch braid it in different angles to the side. Keep it tight or loosen it up to make it look different. You can also combine it with other styles to make it even more interesting.

Side Braided Bangs

For this style, side part your hair and start the braid where the part is. Do a french or a dutch braid on the side where there is more hair. I did a lace braid in this photo. It is a french braid but I only get the side most part of the hair to add to the braid each time.


The next one is a simple side dutch braid. I do have a side part and i started a little beyond to make it look unique. You can also start a little bit farther to the side to hide the starting point of your braid. 


This one is the same as the above but I did a french braid instead of a side braid.


Braids On Top

I had this one when my bangs were shorter. It is a bit more difficult to braid a shorter hair to it came out messy. But hey, messy is sexy baby. So I went with it. Many thought it was cute. :)


This is a dutch braid, more not-messy version of the one above. It is just a straight braid from the forehead back.


Braided Bangs Combo :)

Now my favorite. I really like to combine different kinds of braids or do them differently to make create a totally different look.

In this style, I try to cap my head with the hair that is going to the dutch braid I started at the part of my hair. I only add hair from the top my head and continued to do so until I reach the length I wanted. I was quite happy with this even if it is my first time to try it :)


What  I did in the picture below is my take on the "boho" look. I made a dutch side braid for the bangs and continued to braid to the end of the hair. I hid it under a little bit of hair on the side and showed it again at the back then hid it again on the other side pinning it near the other ear. Then, I got a clump of hair from the back of my head and made it into a rope braid making sure that the start will not show. I used the rope braid to form another "headband" and pinned it behind the other ear.


Last, but not the least, is this loose dutch braid the starts from the part of my hair to the side. To do this, just make a normal dutch braid and when you're done, you can loosen it up to make it look pretty. Then I gathered my hair to one side and braided normally to have the effect that the braid continuous to the tips of my hair.


There are lots of ways to do braids and these are only a few. I hope you liked these designs. :)

Happy Braiding! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment