Monday, October 14, 2013

We're Inlove with Chuck's Deli

Oh yes! Hubby-to-be and I love to eat! And nothing beats a good dinner that's affordable and remarkably flavorful. This is what we love about Chuck's Deli. We ate there a few times and we instantly fell in love with their slabwiches. We love the Ciabatta bread and the deli meats they have to offer. The salads are also amazing! I personally love their Buffy Salad with boneless Buffalo wings.

Well, enough chit-chat. I will just show you what I am talking about. ;)


We're greeted by nice servers and then they gave us this bucket of knives, fork, and napkin. I really like the dips and sauces they have. Really delicious!


And this big boy here is a full slab of goodness. Francis loves their Reuben so he got himself a whole slab!


And with this photo here, I am hoping that you can at least imagine what we loooovvveee about this. Just look at all the home-made Angus corned beef, gooey Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, complemented by mustard and spicy garlic sauce. Mmmmm...


And of course, my favorite starch is here, too.  Double Fried French Fries!


By the way, they have a set menu they call the Lunch Bag. You can get to choose your own 1/4 slab, side of soup or salad or both, and drink for only 199 to 299 pesos each set. And this is what I got here. It is a 1/4 slab Hamsome Threesome, a Waki Salad, and Raspberry Tea Slush. All this is only 249 pesos.


We got a coupon from our last visit. It's a buy 1 take 1 milkshake. Francis got the Salted Caramel and I got the Bailey's (photo below) for the price of one. :)


I tasted them both and they are delicious!


The Tea Slushes are good too. I personally liked the Raspberry over the Peach but it is really about your preference.

Are you ready to take on a Challenge?



Another thing I find interesting about them is their Chuck's Challenge. They have two challenges that brave eaters can try to conquer.

To win the Slay the Buffy Challenge, all you have to do is to finish a full slab of The Buffy in under 5 minutes. And the reward? You get The Buffy for free. You get a 250 pesos worth of GC. And you get your name on their Wall of Fame (which I wasn't able to get a photo of as I was too excited about the food. Promise, I will take a photo when we come back at Chuck's).


The Mother Chucker Challenge works the same way. All you gotta do is to chew down a Mother Chucker in under 2.5 minutes for you to get a 250 pesos GC and the Chucker is free. You also get your name on their wall of fame.

(Update: Photos)




Overall, we really love the food. I find the place small and cozy - perfect for a conversation. This place isn't fancy so don't expect ambiance. There are no fancy chairs and tables, just good food.

Chucks Deli Serendra
G/F Serendra Piazza (Along the driveway, across Market! Market!), Bonifacio High St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634, Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment