Sunday, October 13, 2013

When You See Hair, It's Time to Lay Bare

Today, I can see hair.

I envy girls who can just shave their underarms and still keep it milky white and smooth.

But if you are like me who gets icky chicken skin and darkening in that area when shaving, you probably would want to check out Lay Bare Waxing Salon

I DIY my waxing before so it's my first time to go there and try their professional waxing services.

I live in the south so I tried to find a branch nearby. There have 5 branches in the South and I went to Alabang Town Center. You will find the address online in their website. But just so you know exactly where you are going when you are there,I am sharing you this map.


Their branch is at L2A Lower Ground Level, Service Town, Alabang Town Center, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa City.

It was a good surprise to find out how affordable their services are.


I opted for the underarm and half leg waxing. It took only about 30 minutes for both.

And how painful was it? It wasn't painful at all!

Their method was unlike the hot or cold wax which you pull off your skin with a cloth. What they do is put cornstarch and then they have a cold wax on their hand which they stick to your skin and then pull it off with the hairs. Expect some pain in some more sensitive areas like the inner part of the leg. Other than that, everything is a breeze.



Their ATC branch is quite small so expect that it is packed all the time. You can book an appointment or you can wait in line. They get done quite fast so you don't really have to waiting a long time.

Please do not look for "ambiance". It is not a spa. It's like fastfood in there. You come in, get what you came for, and go. The staff are nice so don't be afraid to ask if you have questions. 

Definitely, I am going back there again for their services. :)

I almost forgot, if you wax a lot, here are some packages that you might like.



Branch: Alabang Town Centre
Address: L2-A Lower Ground Level, Service Town, Alabang Town Center, Alanbang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
Phone/Fax: 823-2669 or 0923-720-5662
Email:info@lay-bare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment