Sunday, October 13, 2013

Baking for the House Blessing Party

My bestfriend since gradeschool is having their(hubby and her)  new house blessed today. So yesterday, I took the time to bake some goodies that I'd bring to the event.

I made banana bread with dark and white  chocolate chips. And with the same batter I made muffins topped with crumbs. 


It is so easy to make! If you have all your ingredients ready, it only takes a few minutes to combine everything into a great batter.

Ingredients: (Get Complete Recipe)
125g bread flour
4g baking soda
4g baking powder
67g milk
67g vegetable oil
125g mashed bananas
1 large egg
100g brown sugar
25g white sugar
1g salt
30g chocolate chips

These set of ingredients makes for 1 loaf of banana bread. I tripled the quantity to make 1 big loaf, and 15 muffins.

To make the batter, simply combine all the dry ingredients except for bananas, choco chips, sugar and salt. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients including the sugar and salt. Gently mix in the wet ingrediets into the dry to make a smooth batter but do not over mix. Fold in the bananas and choco chips.

Except for muffins and cupcakes, I always use parchment lined pans. And I lightly grease and flour them before I pour in the batter.



When everything is ready, just put them inside the oven which should be preheated to 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.


You will be able to see and smell it once done. The color should be golden brown and when you insert a toothpick in the bread, it should come out clean.

Loaf

Muffins


I added my wishes to the bread once it is cooled :)
I have a choco hazelnut spread lying around so I used that just as I would an icing on top of the cake.



She's loved it =)


No comments:

Post a Comment