Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Smoothie Experiment No. 2

I have found that I feel full easily with smoothies containing basic ingredients. The more variety I put in, the more full I get even if I drink just the same amount. Maybe it is because my body recognizes that what I am taking in have enough nutrients in it so I don't crave for more.

Here is one of my favorite recipes  I can repeat everyday.

1 baby carrot
2 small bananas
1 small sugar beet root
1 strawberry yogurt


Just peel and cut all the veggies and banana up. Put them in the blender. Add some water and the yogurt.


Turn the blender on and watch it change colors! The beets have a very red color and it overpowers all the colors of the other ingredients.


I have a clean bottle of TAZO juice so I just transferred the shake in it and it looked quite nice. Have the same feel as the mason drinking jars without the cost. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment