Sunday, April 13, 2014

Holiday Inn Makati

We had a day and a half training at Makati's Holiday Inn. It is conveniently located beside Glorietta 1. The place looks and feels comfortable. 


                                      

More than that, I got to sample their buffet. :)

There is a maki and sushi counter. 



This is their version of a popular street food - the fishball!

The Beef Stroganoff is good.

Tried some veggies too, it's good for you. (didn't mean to rhyme, though)



Their creme brulee is nice and sweet.

Sampled a few desserts. They look nice but I didn't find anything special, yet.
 

Then, I tried this. So good! It's their bread pudding.
                                      


Some more photos of desserts


I'd say they have good choices for a buffet and the ambiance is okay too. As I am unsure of the price, I Googled it and found out that it is at Php1,177nett. Not too bad. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment