Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DIY Bridesmaids' Ask Gift

I did not really know that there are such a thing as bridesmaids ask gifts. Apparently, it is like a proposal gift to your bridesmaids-to-be. And since not all of us have huge budgets for stuff like this, I decided to just DIY my ask gift in such humble manner, I only spent a few minutes to get the materials and DIY it into these.



What are these?

These are bath salts that I got from PCX for less than a hundred bucks each. It came in quite a big size and presentable enough jars. 

What you need for this project:

All you need is the bath salts, laptop or pc, colored printer, paper, glue, and some imagination.

Here I had printed out a round label, that says "will you be my bridesmaid?". I included our (me and hubby-to-be's) names and the date. You may want to say it differently like in a poem or something. I kept it straight forward and this is what I came up with. I made the design using Microsoft PowerPoint. But, I got the inspiration online. It is just a few circles of different sizes and a round broken line on the outside. Then, I added the text. Print it, cut it out, and voila! I just used normal bond paper here.



I used very little amount of glue to adhere the paper on top of each jars.


Carefully, stick it on top and avoid creases. :)


I loved the outcome. Although, I think I could have increased the size of the circles just to cover the whole area where the jars' labels are. Nevertheless, I still find them cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment