Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Weight Loss Program: The Night Before

I was never a skinny girl. I love food. I love to eat. And desserts have always been my favorite. I love to bake for my friends and family. I am fascinated with the techniques and knowledge that comes with baking like when making pate a choux and creme patissiere. And l love how I can make people smile with the food I make.

Weight had never been an issue for me. I guess I was able to receive the much needed love and affection from my parents when I was growing up so I never really had to try hard to feel accepted. Plus, I have a loving boyfriend who appreciates and accepts me for who I am. So, it was never an issue until I began to feel the effects it has on my health.

When you start to notice that you easily tires and experience shortness of breath after short walks, you'll know that you'll need to do something to change the situation. At this time in my life, l want to be able to enjoy my youth and do things I want. It would be such a  waste not to, won't you agree?

I have created this blog to chronicle my journey to a healthier lifestyle. And maybe inspire others to do the same. l am not a doctor, nor a licensed dietitian. So, if you decide to follow my routine and diet, please consult your doctor first especially if you have certain health conditions.

What I will be sharing is based on my own research and personal experience. I would definitely appreciate you commenting for advice and stuff that would help improve my regimens and routines.

Also watch out for my other DIY projects which I will be posting here as well.

health and fitness (found this photo on Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment