Monday, June 16, 2014

Anti Gravity Yoga at Beyond Yoga Alabang

My high school best buddies and I just got together because of my upcoming wedding. Of course, they are my bridesmaids. Even though we rarely see each other, we are so glad to catch up and we really resent that we are too busy to see each other for quite a long time. 

Little did we know that we will be seeing each other a little too often because of one thing we all enjoy doing -- YOGA! And to make it more exciting, we tried the Anti-Gravity Yoga at Beyond Yoga in West Gate Alabang. 

It was such a great experience!

The very first session we had was quite too easy for us (haha! yabang!) but that's only because the instructor had to run through the whole fundamentals with us. We ended up wanting a little bit more physical activity. 

Day 2 was more of a challenge! More inversions! And all of those inversions really challenged the core. I believe I will be rocking some beautiful abs if I can continue to do this. haha!




We were so tired afterwards and we did not expect that. So, I guess we had a great work out. 

We Like:

  • The changing rooms and shower are well maintained and clean.
  • The instructors are so friendly
  • The receptionist will answer all your queries.
  • They allow you to stay a little longer after the session so you can either take pictures or practice some more the new moves and poses you just learned


More information can be found in their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment