Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What To Eat

Last week I featured Cucumber, Baby Carrots, and Bell Pepper. This week let's have a little more variety by adding some fruits. =)

First stop, Kiwi!
I like kiwis because they help your digestion and clean out toxins. They also boost your immune system with high Vitamin C content and antioxidants


Grapes!
I always liked grapes so I was so excited to learn that you get a lot of benefits when you eat them. It improves your brain, protect you skin, helps fight diabetes, and aids in weight loss too!


Lettuce :)
I don't know why but I have always been fond of Romaine Lettuce. I like that it's crunchy and bland in taste so it is easy to pair with any dressing or other more flavorful ingredients. It is high in fiber and it also helps in digestion, so it meas it is definitely going to be helpful if you're planning to lose weight.


So, instead of grabbing a bar of snickers or chips when you feel like snacking, try these healthy eats that are easily found in your local supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment