Saturday, February 8, 2014

Orale!

The word Orale is associated to something impressive in the Mexican slang. It is an expression similar to "what's up" but with varying connotations. 

I personally love burritos and quesadillas, same with my hubby-to-be. So, we are quite lucky to find good Mexican eats near the workplace. 

Orale is located in The Fort at BGC. I do not intend to make this article long. I just want to show you what great value for money Orale has to offer. 

Their Grande Burritos are gigantic! Almost as big as my arms and is less than P400 each. It is definitely good to share! We love their Barbacoa Wet Burrito. Makes me wanna shout out "Orale!" to the chef.


This is what the grande burrito looked like.



Quesadillas are also great here. I tried the mexican cheese and it is so good and gooey.


They have a simple menu. Just a few items but you can have it in different ways. Your burrito can be regular or grande, wet, or fried(chimichanga). And what goes in it varies, they have beef, pork, chicken, shrimp and fish (of course,  these were written in mexican. Otherwise. it won't be as cool-sounding). For the health conscious, they also serve salads. 

It is also great for hangouts since they serve mexican cocktails and beer too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment