Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Andale by Agave

As you may now know, me and my hubby-to-be loved Mexican food. We got to try Andale by Agave one time. They are located at SM Aura Premier. I love that it is casual dining where you can enjoy the company of your friends, family or special someone. In my case, I brought my fiance. :)

We tried some of the staples (well, at least for us, these are the staples, haha!)

The Nachos. It came in different colors and I love that there are beef and beans in it. The portion is quite big so it is perfect for sharing.


The Quesadilla. To me, a Mexican Restaurant must have a good quesadilla. Andale's quesadilla has the ooey gooey goodness I am looking for.


The Burrito. I think the grande size can be bigger but the taste is good. I am not going to lie, I had better burritos. Though, this one is good to and as big as it is, it is also good to share.


Here is us enjoying the food. This photo was taken by one of the staff. She politely asks people on every table if she can take a photo for their Facebook account. We obliged and here is our photo grabbed from https://www.facebook.com/andalebyagave. (Pls. excuse the half eaten meal on our table)


Overall, Andale is a great place to hang out. The staff are nice and friendly, too. And being in a premier location at SM Aura, this is a great place to dine and drink after malling.

No comments:

Post a Comment